Last updated: 23 November 2023
These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") apply to the waitlist and giveaway program offered by Bakksy Finance OÜ, a company, registered under the laws of the Republic of Estonia with registration number 16575205 and registered address at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tornimäe tn 3 // 5 // 7, 10145 ("Bakksy", "we", "our"). By joining the waitlist and giveaway program via our website or mobile application, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
References to "you" or "user" under these Terms refer to the individual who has joined the waitlist and giveaway competition for our forthcoming product launch. This includes, but is not limited to, individuals who have joined the waitlist and become a part of the Bakksy community, or received a referral link to share with others.
Bakksy is committed to launching a secure, user-friendly and informative platform for investing that is combined with a new kind of payment cards, that will allow our users to use their funds in a portfolio without having to withdraw your money from the investment account. Bakksy will provide its users, including those with no prior investing experience, with the tools and knowledge to make informed investment decisions, reduce risk, and master best practices.
These Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the waitlist, giveaway and referral system for Bakksy.
By participating in the waitlist, giveaway and referral system, users agree to these Terms. Bakksy is committed to providing a secure and transparent investing platform, giveaway and waitlist program for all users, and these Terms reflect that commitment.
- Eligibility Criteria
- In order to participate in the referral program and become a part of the Bakksy community, users must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be of legal age to form a binding contract;
- not be temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using the Bakksy platform;
- comply with all of the rules set forth by Bakksy, including but not limited to these Terms & Conditions.
- Referral Program
- Every member of the Bakksy community who has entered into the waitlist program will be granted a personal referral link.
- When you refer a friend to the giveaway, both you and your friend will become eligible to participate in a prize-winning competition.
- Points earned through the referral program will be credited to the referrer's account only once for each referred user who successfully registers an account using the unique referral link or code provided by the referrer. In the event that the referred user's account is deleted and subsequently re-registered, any previously earned referral points will not be credited again for inviting the same user.
Users who have entered into the waitlist program will have the opportunity to accumulate points by engaging in various activities in the Bakksy giveaway mobile application. These activities include:
- Successfully completing educational modules;
- Inviting friends to join the application;
- Completing their profile information;
- Sharing Bakksy stickers;
- Following Bakksy on social media platforms;
- Inviting friends to participate in the education bot;
- Passing the final test;
- Inviting more than 10 friends;
- Completing phone and email verification.
Note: Additional tasks may be added in the future.
Each task will reward users with a specific number of points. The more points a user earns, the greater their chances of receiving a stock reward once the Bakksy investing application is launched.
Users will earn coins based on their accumulated points. By earning more coins, users will progress higher on the leaderboard, enabling them to qualify for larger prize opportunities. The prizes will be awarded to the top 100 users on the leaderboard.
It is advisable for users to strive to complete as many tasks as possible to maximize their chances of winning the ultimate prize.
In order to qualify for the coins earned through referring friends, your friends will need to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process in the upcoming Bakksy investment application. Only successful referrals that have passed KYC verification prior to the determination of winners will be counted towards a participant's position on the giveaway leaderboard.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the determination of final positions on the giveaway leaderboard and respective distributions of prize fund will be based on a recalculated leaderboard as of the date of the final event. With regard to the coins allocated for referred friends, the revised leaderboard shall exclusively consider the coins acquired from referring friends whom you have referred and who have successfully completed the KYC verification process in the upcoming Bakksy investment application, as confirmed by our records. Coins for referred friends who have not passed KYC verification will not be included in the recalculation of the leaderboard.
- Bakksy reserves the right to verify all information submitted for accuracy and to invalidate leads that do not meet the required KYC verification standards. In the event of a dispute regarding qualification for prizes or positions on the leaderboard, the decision of Bakksy will be final and binding.
- Prize Fund
- The Prize Fund for Bakksy giveaway amounts to a total of 13,500 EUR.
- Top 10 participants on the leaderboard will be rewarded with shares valued in total at 500 EUR.
- Participants ranking between 11 and 30 on the leaderboard will receive shares valued in total at 200 EUR.
- Participants ranking between 31 and 50 on the leaderboard will be awarded shares valued in total at 100 EUR.
- Participants ranking between 51 and 100 on the leaderboard will receive shares valued in total at 50 EUR.
- Bakksy may, at its discretion and without prior notice, restrict or terminate the referral and waitlist programs.
- Bakksy will not be held responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or loss of profits, resulting from or related to the use of the services provided under these Terms. This limitation of liability shall remain in effect regardless of the type of claim, including but not limited to contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal theory, and even if Bakksy has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
- Bakksy does not provide any express or implied warranty regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the waitlist program, or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained within it, for any purpose.
- The services provided by Bakksy are provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Bakksy does not guarantee that the services will meet the user's requirements, or that they will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that any material or data downloaded or obtained through the use of the waitlist program is done at their own discretion and risk, and that they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of such material or data.
- Intellectual Property
- The user acknowledges and agrees that all intellectual property rights, such as patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the services provided by Bakksy and their components, are owned by Bakksy or its third-party licensors.
- Unless expressly authorized by Bakksy, the user shall not use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license, or exploit the services or any component thereof.
- The user shall not remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the services or their components. Bakksy reserves all rights not expressly granted to the user under these Terms.
- Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
- Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms, if not settled via negotiations, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arbitration Court of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ECCI) in accordance with its rules. The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of a sole arbitrator. The seat of arbitration shall be Tallinn, Estonia. The language of the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
- In the event of a dispute arising from or relating to these Terms, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys' fees and arbitration proceedings costs, as well as all other expenses incurred in connection with the dispute, from the non-prevailing party.
- Contact Information
- For any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at [email protected].
- We may periodically update these Terms & Conditions to reflect changes in our practices or in applicable law. If there are any material changes, we will notify you by posting the updated Terms & Conditions on our website.
- Contests and Sweepstakes
- Any contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions offered through our mobile application are governed solely by Bakksy Finance OÜ, and Apple Inc. a corporation, registered under the laws of the state of California, United States, corporation number 0806592, with its principal office located at 1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, California, 95014, United States, shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility with regard to any such activity. Apple Inc. is not involved in any way with the contests or sweepstakes conducted within our mobile application and Apple Inc. does not sponsor, endorse, or administer any contests or sweepstakes and is not responsible for any claims or liabilities arising from or related to such contests or sweepstakes. Bakksy Finance OÜ is solely responsible for the promotion and the fulfillment or prizes or offers associated with any contests or sweepstakes in our mobile application.
- By joining our waitlist and giveaway program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
- We may periodically update these Terms and Conditions to reflect changes in our practices or in applicable law. If there are any material changes, we will notify you by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on our website.